Saturday morning will be one of the few times that we ask you to leave your dogs at home. We expect a good crowd of racers, and should have the event concluded by 1PM. All trails and dog friendly philosophy go back to normal as soon as the races are done.
- Registration will take place at the Pro Shop of the Tupper Lake Country Club beginning at 8:45 AM Saturday. There is plenty of parking in this vicinity. Look for the banner "Tupper Lake Cross Country Ski Center" at our Golf Course. Registration form is here. Races begin at 10AM.
- There is no indoor waxing area. If you plan to wax race day, please be prepared to do so at your vehicle. No power or facilities will be provided.
- All bib entries will be eligible for door prize drawings. We have many good prizes donated from the business community that will be drawn at the conclusion of all races. All drawings will be by bib number.
- We have 3 different course lengths. We will differentiate the course length by bib number, but it is ultimately up to each individual racer to remember and note the appropriate course to follow.
- All racers will be traveling on 2 way corridors at the beginning and end of the race. Racers leaving the start will have right of way on the right most tracks, and racers returning to finish will have right of way on right most tracks (just like driving on roads). All racers should heed track to faster racers coming from behind who call for "Track".
Conditions continue to be variable. While every effort is being made to provide the best ski experience, please understand that this is an unusually bad year for snow. There may be obstacles in the course and sections of poor conditions. Everyone has the same course, so use these drawbacks to your advantage. As one of the few races NOT cancelled this season, we hope you enjoy the opportunity to compete!